- 0.2 mm to 32 mm wire diameter
- Patented cold drawn unalloyed spring steel wire according to DIN EN 10270-1
- Oil hardened and tempered spring steel wire according to DIN EN 10270-2
- Stainless spring steel wire according to DIN EN 10270-3
With the above mentioned materials a coiled-in
initial stress is possible.
- 51 CrV4 or 52 CrMoV4 according to DIN EN 10089
Springs made out of the above-mentioned two materials need to be hardened and tempered after the coiling process. Therefore a coiled-in initial stress is not possible.
- Inconel, Titanium, Hastelloy, Elgiloy
Examples of end configurations:
- Bend loops, special loops made of cast iron or sheet metal, screwed-in components and more.