- Raw material availability: In our warehouses we stock coils and bars in approximately 4000 different types, differing in specifi cations, dimensions, surface grades and similar. This extensive stock of raw materials ensures a rapid turnaround for prototypes and single pieces as well as for small, medium and large production runs.
- Quality and flexibility: It is our top priority to combine highest quality with maximum flexibility.
- CNC manufacturing technology: the use of state-of-the-art CNC technology in the entire production process allows minimal set-up times, ensuring the highest precision, smallest tolerances and optimum surface quality.
- State-of-the-art CNC cold forming of springs, using very high tensile strength, alloyed, oil tempered spring materials up to 19 mm wire diameter; above 19 mm and up to 25 mm wire diameter, using our pre-hardened patented cold-drawn wire
- CNC Cold forming of springs up to 32 mm wire diameter, using annealed materials (for example 50 CrV4) in coils, heat-treated after winding Hot forming of coil springs up to 55 mm bar diameter (bar length max. 8.30 m)
- State-of-the-art grinding- and production machinery through implementation of our own
production knowledge Chamfering of spring ends (in- and outside) by robots and especially developed handling systems
Some significant production features: