- 0.1 mm to 10 mm strip gauge
- From 0.2 mm wire diameter
- Alloyed or unalloyed spring steel strip, pre-hardened or hardened and tempered after coiling
- For reset- or measuring applications springs are manufactured with gaps between the coils.
- Spring ends for power transmission are individually formed according to the specific requirement.
- Instead power- and constant force springs are manufactured without gaps inbetween the coils and are fixed in a preloaded condition. Theyare then installed into housings.