Valve Springs | Ship, Stationary Diesel and Gas Engines
Intake | exhaust valve springs, injection system springs (injection pumps, injection valves). Compression springs for the periphery on the engine as well as special springs for pressure relief valves on crankcases
- A crucial safety component for fast, medium and slow running diesel- and gas engines
- Market segments include the ship building industry, railway | locomotive technology and power | generator applications.
- State-of-the-art manufacturing- and testing facilities are required to ensure the operational safety and life expectancy.
- Reduction of relaxation
- Increase of compressive stress
- Application of the highest level of materials | wire technology currently available (SuperClean)
- Dynamic durability tests under the influence of corrosion